1933-34 Ford Stainless Steel Fuel Tanks
From Tanks, Inc.
- Pickup Tube & Vent - Top-Mounted as Required by the Federal Code
- Fully Baffled to Minimize Sloshing
- Internal Reservoir Tray - Great for Carbs...Absolutely Necessary for Injection
- O-Ring Sealed Cap
- No Splashout Paintable Bolt-On Steel Neck
- 16 Gallon Capacity - 1½" Deeper than Stock, 2 Extra Gallons!
- Overall Size: 42-1/2" x 15-1/2" x 10"
- Accepts All 5-Hole Senders - VDO, SW, Classic, etc.
- Optional In-Tank Fuel Pumps Available
- Caged Mounting Nuts
- Leak Tested...Twice - For Safety