Blank Plates, Sender Plates, Split Rings & Gaskets|
From Tanks, Inc.
- Photo A is a 6 Hole Split Ring. It is designed as a reinforment for a In Tank pump or for mounting a fuel neck in a different location.
- Photo B is a 6 Hole Cork Gasket. It is designed to seal the outside of your tank where the In Tank fuel pump or for your fuel neck.
- Photo C is a 6 Hole Block Off Plate. It is used block off any uneeded 6 hole openings in your fuel tank.
- Photo D is a 5 Hole Sender Fuel Plate. It has five 10-32 threaded holes for mounting any aftermarket fuel senders. Please note it will not work on any 32-56 Ford 6 hole fuel senders or any of the GM O-Ring type sender mounts.
- Photo E is a 5 Hole Fuel Sender Split Ring. It has five 10-32 threaded holes and is used as a reinforment for all 5 hole aftermarket fuel senders.
- Photo F is a 5 Hole Fuel Sender Gasket. They are availavle in both Cork and Neoprone.
- Photo G is a 5 Hole Fuel Sender Block Off Plate and are used to cap off any unneaded fuel sender mounting holes.