1932 Ford Steel Fuel Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
1932 Ford Gas Tanks are stamped on our dies to look original, but with added Street Rod Features.
- High Quality Die Stamped Construction
- Alloy Coated Steel - For Rust Prevention
- Pickup Tube & Vent - Top-Mounted as Required by the Federal Code of Regulations
- Internal Reservoir Tray - Great for Carbs...Absolutely Necessary for Fuel Injection
- Fully Baffled Fuel Tank
- Non-vented Stainless Steel Fuel Cap
- 11 Gallon Stock Capacity or 14.5 Gallon Extra Deep Capacity
- Stock Size: 39" x 17" x 9"
- Deep Size: 39" x 17" x 10"
- Comes with Pickup Tube & Return Line
- Accepts All 5-Hole Senders - VDO, SW, Classic, etc.
- Optional In-Tank Fuel Pumps Available
- Leak Tested...Twice - For Safety